Pages

June 26, 2011

i hiked the "Y"

After attending BYU for 5 years, I graduated without ever hiking up to the big Y on the mountain.  I'd taken many pictures in front of it, but never actually climbed.



But this weekend, I finally did it!


It wasn't too fun of a hike.. it was SUPER steep.  But I got a great workout that's for sure! Plus now I'll never have to worry about moving out of Provo without ever hiking the Y... that would just be embarrassing.



3 comments:

  1. Matt looks so relaxed at the top, but behind your smile you can tell you were feelin' the burn. :) I'm glad you did it - have you cooked smores on the bell tower lights? That's one of my last BYU to do list items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I sure haven't.. let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have gone together...haha. We did it friday morning. It was Jake's first time:)

    ReplyDelete