Pages

August 5, 2012

Goodbye Boise

Last weekend was our last one together in Boise.  We went out with a bang.  Friday was Matt's birthday, but since there was a ward campout we decided to celebrate on Thursday.  We went to Tucano's for dinner which is always fun, and then came home for cake.  Do you recognize it?



Matt didn't at first and he thought I was crazy, but when I reminded him it looked exactly like Harry Potter's cake..... he loved it!  I think I did a pretty good job making it look like the original.

cake from the movie



Friday was the ward campout.  We were semi-in-charge of it and it turned out super fun! I LOVE sitting around the campfire making smore's and singing songs, but I hate sleeping on the ground. As expected I had a sore neck in the morning, but it was worth it.

love our bishop

smore's


The next morning was swimming and boating.  Matt found a new hobby.. lake surfing! It's pretty cool looking.  You're supposed to let go of the rope and just ride the wake like you would a wave in the ocean.  Matt was pretty good for his first time, but never quite got there.

swimming




wakebording

And surfing...





What a way to say goodbye to Boise.  It's been fun Idaho, and I hope we see you again someday!




1 comment: