Pages

September 12, 2012

Coupons

I am sucker for good deals.  So, I've started to get into using coupons a lot this past year, and I have recently had a few awesome deals.  A few days ago Matt and I went to Target to get a little shopping done, and I printed a bunch of Target coupons from my computer at work.  The awesome thing about Target is that you can use one Target coupon and one manufacturer's coupon on the same item.  So we got these yummy chocolates for FREEEEE! (They were priced at $2.99)
We got the dark chocolate ones!












Another deal I got a while ago also as Target was the game Battleship.  I got it for a Easter gift for Matt since we love playing games.  I used 2 coupons on it too and got it for $4! It was originally $19.99.  I'd say that's a steal.

Don't worry, I'm not going to become one of those crazy coupon ladies.. but it does feel awesome to get good deals like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment