10. BEING A FRESHMAN
Gosh that was one fun year. I made so many friends and did so many crazy and fun things. I also grew up a whole lot.
9. BYU SPORTS
8. ROAD TRIP
We went up to Idaho to attend my old friends Kristin's wedding. Oh, and stopped to check out an ice cave in our dresses.
7. MG's
Yes, I admit. I hung out with some awesome girls who all had missionaries. (Missionary Girlfriends) And they were some of the most amazing women I have ever met.
6. PHOTO SHOOTS
TyRee and I were photo shoot queens. We had "urban", "country", "rainy day" and even "paparazzi" themed shoots. So glad we took so many pictures!
5. INTRAMURAL CHAMPS
Yep. We won the shirt. No big deal.
4. MATH EDUCATION CONFERENCES
Call us nerds, but my dear friend Dani and I went to at least 3 Math Ed Conferences... including one in SAN DIEGO where we met the president of NCTM.
3. GRADUATING!
Only took me 5 years and 3 major switches.
2. CONCERTS
Just to name a few: The Fray, One Republic, Hello Goodbye (twice), and MC HAMMER!
1. MARRIED LIFE
After we got married, we have spent the first 3 years of our married life here in Provo. What a awesome time I've had hanging out with my awesome hubby.
I think Provo have served me well. I am going to miss it.. if only just a little.
And here's some honorable mentions that didn't quite make the list...















I will forever regret missing that pop and lock night.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I couldn't wait to get out of Provo either, but I actually miss it a lot more than I thought I would. I miss actually knowing my way around, all the people generally being Mormon (because then somehow you seem to feel like you have something in common with them immediately), and I also miss a lot of the food places. So my advice is to really live up your last few months there!
Those are some great memories!It's a bitter sweet leaving. There are a lot of great things about Provo and it will always be the place I made great friends like you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and Matt on your new journey! Can't wait to see Longmont!
ReplyDelete