We had a super fun trip out east after I finished out the school year. We got to visit Matt's parents and visit all the awesome site in Washington D.C.
Downtown we saw all the awesome buildings from our history.
The Captiol:
 |
| Inside the captiol |
 |
| I think that's Robert E. Lee |
The Library of Congress:
 |
| This building was amazing! |
Other sites and memorials:
 |
| The Washington Monument was under construction |
 |
| National Archives |
 |
| FBI building! |
 |
| Cool Korean War Memorial |
 |
| Lincoln! |
 |
| Matt and Teddy R. |
 |
| Eleanor |
 |
| Jefferson | | | |
We also went to Fort Washington!
And a cool plantation!
 |
| Matt wanted to buy it |
And saw the Waldorf Blue Crabs play a game of ball. We sat right behind the pitchers and I listened to their conversations ;)
So glad I got to go visit our nation's capitol! I had a blast! And I'm sure Matt did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment