Pages

January 8, 2014

Winter Blues

Well, the holidays are over. Apart from feeling a little sick, I had a great break!

For the longest time I have hated snow.  I don't like being cold, and especially cold and wet.  I don't like how dirty my shoes get, or how scary it can make driving.

Colorado started to change the for me. For some reason, the snow is more beautiful here.  Maybe because the sun is ALWAYS out.  It make the snow look magical.

Well, I hate it again. I took a really hard fall on the ice on the way to may car in the parking lot. I scraped up my hand pretty good, and got some bruises on my elbows.  And my tailbone is quite sore.  Nothing major, but my previously growing comfort for snow has now gone back to 0.








Now I'm going to go stretch my sore muscles.


No comments:

Post a Comment