I went in for my first appointment about a month ago and we were able to hear our little one's heartbeat. It still hasn't quite sunk in that there's a little person growing inside of me, but I get so excited every time I think about it.
Pregnancy has been great for me so far. I feel nauseous every now then, brushing my teeth makes me gag, I never want to eat anything, and I could probably sleep for 20 hours a day and still be tired. I'm so lucky though that I'm not sick while teaching my 9th graders in the morning.....
This picture makes me look like I'm showing a little... but no one can tell that I'm pregnant but me. My pants still fit, but the pouch that I normally suck in is definitely not suck-in-able anymore!I can't wait to start buying baby stuff! Too bad we won't find out the gender for another 2 months. And we WILL definitely find out the gender... I don't understand those crazy people who don't want to know :)
Well, it looks like Matt and I are going to be parents. I still can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment