I am such a sucker for fun rewards/points programs, and have tried a lot of them. There's something enjoyable to me about racking up points for doing little things, and trading them in for gift cards. The value probably isn't worth the time on a lot of them so here are some of my favorites and a little about them.
1. ibotta
This is a couponing app that gives you cash back for buying things at the store. The best part is that there's usually lots of stuff that I like or buy already so it's extra $$. (I also use Checkout 51, and Snap but they have a lot less options)
2. Receipt Hog
This is an app where you take pictures of ANY receipt and it give you points. It's easy, and it took me about a month to get $5 on Amazon.
3. MyView
This is a survey website, and is the fastest way to earn gift cards if you spend about 15 minutes a day doing surveys. I have gotten Target, Walmart, and Home depot gift cards from them.
4. Product Rewards
I also do product rewards with Pampers, Huggies, Coke, and Kelloggs. These don't accumulate super fast, but a usually use the points to get free photo prints for my scrapbooks and walls.
5. Shopkick
Shopkick gives you points when you have the app open and you walk into popular stores. I like this one, but don't use it as much since going shopping with a toddler is hard enough that I rarely remember to have it open when I walk into the store, but it's easy and fun if you remember.
Anyone else do things like this? And what are your favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment