I realize I can't do a monthly post about Molly forever, but I am SOOO bad at writing in my journal that I feel like I need to just to remember all the little things. I decided I'd stick to posting updates along with the doctor visit schedule. Can you believe this little princess is 15 months already!?
Lately Molly:
- Weighs about 25 pounds (according to our home scale) and it still growing like weed at around 32 inches long!
- She's about to bust out of her size 4 diapers (I only have one little pack left) and wears 12-24 month clothes depending on the brand.
- LOVES to read. Like LOVE LOVE LOVES it. She makes me read her about 63521384354 books a days and loves to point at the letters. Her favorites are any ABC books, Barnyard Dance, and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (another letter one).
- Likes to be chased around the house. She squeals and laughs and seems to never tire of this so we play until I collapse on the couch.
- Has started to like watching TV. She watches Baby Einstein Animals, Doc McStuffins and Sparkabilites (we borrow it from the library and it's her favorite!) She watches them while I tutor high school kids a couple evenings a week, and sometimes while I make dinner.
- Is mesmerized by the Christmas Tree. She picks up the plug and screams for me to plug in the lights, and then says "wow" in a whisper voice every time they turn on. I am getting a little annoyed about the one ornament she thinks doesn't need to be on the tree.
- Is taking a while to get her teeth. She has 5 noticeable teeth, and 2 that have broken through the gum, but still doesn't chew very well.
- Is a bipolar eater (I'm told this is normal toddler behavior). She loves foods one day and refuses them the next... but she will always eat bananas, yogurt, any kind of bread, cheese, and oatmeal. Sounds like she's a breakfast girl haha.
- Knows A LOT of what we are saying. I now have to spell words like DINNER and PARK or a tantrum will ensue.
- Can say a few words including Dada, car, banana, uh-oh, and the letters O and R. She also knows how to make dog, tiger, elephant, and monkey noises thanks to her crazy daddy.
- Changes favorite toys every few days. This week it's been her stuffed whale and her remote control. And as always, she likes things like toothpaste bottles and hair clips more than her toys.
- Inconsistent with napping still. Some weeks she'll nap for 3 hours every day, this week however we are going on day 3 of barely napping at all.
- Sleeps with a blanket and loves it. We tried a stuffed animal, but she would just throw it out and keep saying "uh-oh" so we nixed that.
- Loves to get the mail, go to the park (when it's not snowing), and go to the library.
- Loves making messes. I find daddy's socks all over the house and throwing toys is a new favorite pastime(Any advice on that one?). Matt had to turn the couch over and undo some screws to get out one of her puzzle pieces the other day haha.
- Gives us kisses and hugs all the time (especially when we ask for them)! She is finally getting to be more cuddly too which just melts my heart!
Here is some more cuteness from the last few months:
![]() |
| Story Time |
![]() | |
| Mommy's boots |

























Molly I just love it when your mommy sends me pictures of you! I never get tired of it! I love you both so much!
ReplyDelete