It's winter time. It's cold, and wet, and dark. So all I want to do every night is sit down, relax and watch TV. We now have Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime so the options really are limitless. I try not to watch anything during the day and we just ordered a cheap elliptical so we can somewhat exercise while we watch ;)
Here are our favorite shows to watch together:
Chuck - Super fun and addicting.. we're about halfway through the whole series
Brooklyn 99 - Love this one too, it's pretty hilarious
Fresh off the Boat - Can't wait for this to start again (and I just found out yesterday it's based on some real guy's life)
Shark Tank - Some of the things are AWESOME, some are so dumb haha
Fixer Upper - We have become DIYers, and this show gives us great ideas!
Castle - Our oldest fav, but lately it's been going downhill so we'll see how much longer it lasts
Shows I watch by myself when Matt's doing seminary work, or during nap time:
Elementary - Fun take one Sherlock Holmes in NYC
Superstore - Just started, kind of an Office vibe, has Ugly Betty in it, I like it so far
Mysteries of Laura - I like that his one has less of as continuing story
iZombie - Please tell me they are going to keep this one going!
Do you have any shows that you LOVE? Let me know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment