I got a Nook! For anyone who doesn't know what a Nook is.. it's an electronic book reader that you can download lots of books to. And I love it.
I went with the original Nook and not the Nook Color because the color one has an LCD screen like a computer which isn't to happy for my eyes.. and the Nook Color was basically an ipod, but not as cool. The one that I got has this awesome e-ink screen that looks just like a book page.. which I have no idea how that works! Mine also has a pretty neat little touch screen down at the bottom for game and shopping for books. I've downloaded all the classics for free so I might finally read them.
I've already read a whole book on it (13 Little Blue Envelopes) and it was great. Just like reading a real book.
In other news.. I graduate on Friday!! (The Nook was a graduation present from my wonderful parents). I have no more school. Forever. Well, unless you count teaching high school?

No comments:
Post a Comment