Pages

May 11, 2011

bruises

Last night Matt and I realized how many bruises I have at the moment. Go on take a take a wild guess...

Seven! That's right I have seven bruises right now! Don't worry, my husband is NOT abusive, but some of them were, in fact, partly his fault.

First, there's the large bruise on my leg.  This one was my own doing.  We went to the batting cages on Saturday and I hit one right to my own shin.  It KILLED!!  Matt went in next and nicked one of his pitches to the crotch, so then I didn't feel as bad.  But as you can see, this one still hurts.


Then there's the 6 bruises on my arm, and these are all from the same event.  Matt and I also went country dancing this weekend (it was a very eventful weekend) and we saw two other couples from our ward there.  We were learning some cool moves from them and decided we'd try learning a more advanced move.  This required me to jump from a sitting position on the ground up to onto Matt's back.  FAIL!  It didn't hurt that bad at the moment, but several days later, I still have proof...




You can only see the two bigger one's here, but there are six of them.

The moral of the story:  Don't listen to Matt when he insists that a dance move looks doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment