Pages

December 18, 2011

25 Days of Christmas (Part 2)

Matt and I have been so far successful with our plan to do something "Christmassy" every day. Here's the latest update!

December 7 - We make BEAUTIFUL paper snowflake for our kitchen window.

December 8 -  Drank hot chocolate and watched some ABC family Christmas movie.

December 9 - The married ward Christmas party.  Free food two weeks in a row! And we got some  paper made out of elephant poop for a white elephant gift! Hah.

December 10 - We watched the spectacular production of A Christmas Carol put on by Spanish Fork High.  I was actually quite impressed with several of my students.

December 11 - Gingerbread house day!




December 12 - We made TONS of sugar cookies. After we cooked them though, we were too tired to decorate so left that for a late day.

December 13 - We had a Christmas song sing-along in our apartment.  We had a blast, but I'm sure our neighbors were annoyed...

December 14 - We finally decorated our cookies! I learned that Matt is a much better decorator that I am, but he only got about 10 cookies decorated in the time I did the other 60.  And we have already eaten them all!


December 15 - We took some of our yummy cookies to our friends around the complex.  Then we came home and ate too many ourselves.
 
December 16 -  Matt finished finals! We went our to eat and then came home and watched a movie.  (Not the most Christmassy, but I think it counts)

December 17 -  Temple Square! The light were awesome as usual, but it was FREEZING! I should have worn my long underwear....





December 18 - That's today.  We are cooking the free turkey we got from WinCo as we speak, and when it's done we will have our own Christmas dinner.  This is the first time either of us have cooked a turkey so I'll let you know how it goes.



7 More Days 'Til Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I miss you, we need to catch up soon!!!

    ReplyDelete