Pages

December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

Christmas is almost here!  And this year to make sure that Matt and I got in the spirit of Christmas, we decided to do something "Christmassy" every day this month.  Here's what's been happening the first week of December.

December 1- DECORATE! This included the cute ornament wreath that I so domestically made this year....

December 2 - We went and watched It's a Wonderful Life on BYU campus.  I just love Jimmy Stewart.

December 3 - Single's ward Christmas party.  I love how Matt's calling comes with lots of free food!


December 4 -   Matt and I started reading a Christmas Carol... maybe we'll continue next Sunday?

December 5 -  We drank apple cider and did a puzzle together.  Of course we didn't finish and Matt was up early the next day to work on it..

December 6 - We sent out our Christmas cards, and I think we'll be needing to order more. I didn't realize we had more that 15 friends.


To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment