Coolest little girls ever- Lennon and Maisy! They have AMAZING voices and they have a lot of videos on youtube... so look up them up!! One of the comments under the video says they'll end up on Ellen.. and I don't doubt it.
Call me crazy, but I CANNOT get enough of the Call me Maybe song by Carly Rae Jepsen!! I dance around to it every day and it's still not old. And this video of the Harvard baseball team is much better than the real music video.
And lastly, also absolutely love this Tangled song! I've almost got the entire thing memorized, and I LOVE Mandy Moore's voice. She really needs to put out a new song.
You should watch this video. It's of Victoria Justice and Max Schneider singing a Bruno Mars medley. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cJkmv8slxk
ReplyDelete~Cassidy K.
haha.. i loved it! And thanks for reading my blog :)
Delete