Pages

July 2, 2012

Science!

This weekend Matt and I went to the science museum here in Boise. We spend a little over 4 hours there, and had a blast.  Here's a little bit about our adventure.

 If you look closely, you can see my eyes on either side!





Mirror Tricks!




 Shadow Box






Practicing our levitating skills





TORNADO! 





I am a much better bubble blower that Matt







 Chair lift


Matt loved reading the descriptions and trying to figure out how everything worked.  Me? Nope. I like believing that it was all magic :)   But while we were there, I did realize what an awesome father Matt will be someday.  He wanted to teach me how everything worked and even helped some little kids out with some of the exhibits.  I'm glad he's mine!



1 comment:

  1. That looks so cool!!! I'm glad you guys found something fun to do in Boise. :)

    ReplyDelete