Pages

December 20, 2012

Scrabble Craft

I searched for months to find a cheap game of Scrabble at a thrift store.  I finally found one and made these cute little coasters..




 They each have 2 words spelled in them.  See if you can find them!



3 comments:

  1. That's cute! I was thinking that it would be hard to make sure you didn't make any words by accident (especially bad words...I always think about that when I look at baby blankets with tons of letters on them), so it's fun that you put some in on purpose. If some of the words are two letters, then I think I found them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure they are all 4 letter words......you could have at least tried to make it challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you read my blog!! :) And I was wasn't going for challenging, I was going for cute! haha

      Delete