Pages

August 28, 2014

Baby showers and other things...

I was so lucky to be able to have two baby showers this month! One was hosted by the lovely young women in our ward, and another by some amazing women that went all out for me! I feel so blessed!

The young women were super cute and had fun playing games. They all "can't wait to hold the baby!" (eek! haha). But really, these girls are awesome!










The adult baby shower was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have made such awesome friends this year in Longmont.  I pretty much have everything I need now! I wish I would have taken a picture of everybody, but here's what i do have.


I feel like a look especially huge in this one!

So cute.. it's still sitting on my mantle


And, here's some belly photos... I need to take a current one soon!
34 weeks

36 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment