Pages

September 11, 2014

First Room Remodel - Baby's Room!

We LOVE our new house... but much of the paint, fixtures, etc are super old so we will be slowly updating it room by room.  The first room we tackled of course was the baby's room! (Though I still need a little more decoration.. any ideas??)

Here is some "during" shots.. wish we would have got a good "before" shot.  The walls were blue and the light fixture was AWFUL!  So we painted the walls gray, put in a new ceiling fan, and filled it with lots of baby stuff.




And here's what is look like now....I can't wait for out little girl to come fill it!

Love my IKEA chair!
Yes, I did paint that dresser yellow!
New blinds and homemade valances

Too many clothes already!

New ceiling fan


I'm pretty excited to get to the other rooms.  I've never been much of a home project kinda girl, but it's growing on me. Right now though all I can think about is getting this baby out of me! :)

1 comment: