Molly is 4 months old!
She has grown a ton, and has lots of new skills. Here's what she's up to these days:
- Weighs 14 lbs(45%), is 26.5 in long(95%), and her head circumference is 42cm(86%).
- Loves her hands! She is either staring at them, sucking them, or holding them together
- Can roll both directions, but doesn't do it too often.. she likes playing on both her tummy and her back
- Loves to sit and stand, but is nowhere close to being able to do them by herself
- Is in the process of switching from breast milk to formula. I'm a little sad about this, but it will be MUCH better for both of us
- Grunts. This is her new thing... I think she's trying to talk to us. She mostly does it when she's bored or tired
- Still sleeps like a champ at night (8-11 hours), but has a hard time napping
- Likes to grab anything in reach, especially my glasses, and gets angry that she can't crawl to reach her toys
- Has finally stopped wailing anytime she gets in the car, and is such a good little girl when we go to the store
- Smiles all the time, but her laughs are few and far between (though SUPER adorable)
- Loves it when we sing to her! Her favorites are "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Popcorn Popping". She can't sit still through a whole story anymore though..
- Is crying a lot less in general, and just looks around in here crib when she wakes up from her nap. So I never really know how long she really naps for
- Still sleeps with one arm swaddled. For some reason she sleeps so soundly this way.. I guess she's got one arm in for security and one out to suck on
- DROOLS! Oh so much drool! She wears a bib sometimes, and her hands are always freezing because they're always wet
Here's some more pictures from this month.
.jpg) |
| CUTIE! |
 |
| My two loves |
 |
| Molly and Mommy |
 |
| First time she rolled back to tummy.. I missed it |
 |
| She can hold her bottle for 5 seconds |
 |
| Chairs are for eating! |
 |
| Getting chunky! |
 |
| "Hmm.. which book should I read?" |
 |
| Ready for church |
great grandma and I loved the pictures!
ReplyDelete