Gosh, is this true. I found this quote on pinterest today as I was wishing Molly would sleep for 3 hours. What a good reminder for me to enjoy this stage. Molly isn't even a year old yet, and sometimes I look at her and tear up because she's not longer a snuggly little newborn. Some days are hard. Some days are harder. But when she laughs at my opera voice, or gives me a huge smile when I go get her from her naps I think, "This is what it's all about". I love being a Mom. It's so hard, and I go crazy that I don't as much time to clean or cook as I would like... but when I look back on this time of my life, what I want to remember is her. Her smile and pure heart. So let the days be long! I want as much time with my precious little girl as I can possibly squeeze in because I know the years will fly by.


No comments:
Post a Comment