Pages

March 19, 2015

6 months


Happy Half Birthday Molly!



At 6 months, Molly:
  • Weighs about 16 pounds and seems to not have grown much in length
  • Wears mostly 6 month clothes, some 3-6, some 6-9, and size 3 diapers
  • Has almost gotten the hang of sitting.  I still don't walk to the other side of the room while she's sitting, but she's almost there
  • Likes to do pushups.  She hasn't figured out crawling but will get up on all fours like shes doing a plank
  • Is getting better at napping.  She consistently sleeps for about 1.5 hours for her morning nap and about 1 hour for her afternoon nap. (She's still swaddled for naps) And still sleeps about 10-11 hours at night
  • Has tried even more solid foods.  Sweet potatoes and squash are still her favorite, and she really doesn't like chicken or green beans. 
  • Gets a rash on her face every time we try a fruit... I'm hoping she'll just grow out of this, but we'll ask the doc next week
  • Is falling asleep on her own at night! We sing a song and just put her in bed. It takes her about 15 minutes for her to settle and then she's zonked for the night
  • Hates cuddling.  She wiggles like crazy and will never sit still... sometimes I just want to snuggle, but she won't let me
  • Gets really excited when daddy come home from work! So cute!
  • Is very social. She smiles, coos and laughs at everyone who looks at her, and is very loved by all the young women in our ward
  • Loves phones. I have to hide my phone if it's even in the same room as her and she tries to grab every phone she sees
  • Loves playing with her teething toys, her princess doll, and her singing puppy dog
  • Looks for me to make sure I'm still in the room when she's playing. She will sometimes cry if I leave the room for a minute
  • Does not like being on her back.  She will always turn to her tummy within a minute, and also sleeps on her tummy at night. I'm hoping this will help her hair grow back on her bald spot

She can only move backwards

Look at those thighs!








Molly and Mommy

Trying to eat the camera


So hard to make her look these days..
St. Patrick's Day

  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment