Pages

June 30, 2015

Husband Questions

I asked my husband a list of questions that was going around Facebook, and wrote his answers just as he said it.  I thought they were funny.

1. What is something your wife always says to you?

Good night.

2. What makes your wife happy?

Soda.

3. What makes your wife sad?

Molly not sleeping.

4. How does your wife make you laugh?

When she's loopy.

5. What was your wife like as a child?

How am I supposed to know?

6. How old is your wife?

27

7. How tall is your wife?

5'7''? 5'8''?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Read. No, take a bath!

9. What does your wife do when your not around?

Sleeps.  Just kidding... chases Molly around.

10.  If your wife become famous, what will it be for?

I don't know. Reading? Marimba band?

11. What is your wife really good at?

Taking care of Molly

12.  What is your wife not very good at?

I can't think of anything.

13. What does your wife do for a job?

Play with Molly.

14. What's your wife's favorite food?

Brwonies.

15. What makes you proud of your wife?

Molly.

16. If your wife were a character, who would she be?

Uhhhhh... Belle.

17. What do you an your wife do together?

Make babies. Haha are you writing that? Play games, watch TV, eat dinner, sleep.

18. How are you and your wife the same?

Blues eyes, both grew up in Grapevine, we're both pretty smart.

19. How are you and your wife different?

Hmmm... She's a girl and I'm a boy.

20. How do you know your wife loves you?

She tells me and makes me cheesecake.

21. What does you wife like most about you?

My job.  That I take care of her.

22. Where is your wife's favorite place to go?

The bathtub, the hot tub, any other tubs.




Well, there you have it. I'm actually 5'5'' in case you were wondering, and apparently I'm going to be a famous reader! Haha.  Sure love that guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment