Pages

August 25, 2015

11 months!

I can't believe Molly is 11 months old already! We have been busy busy busy this month, and she has be growing like a flower.




This month Molly:
  • Weighs about 21 1/2 pounds
  • Wears mostly 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers
  • Has about 20 oz of formula a day with three solid meals
  • Is down to one nap. She sleeps for about 2 hours during the day, and takes a second nap about once a week. 
  • Still sleeps a solid 11-12 hours at night
  • Had her first fever.  It was at about 101.8 and all night long and she slept in about 30 minute increments that whole night.. whew! Went down the next day and she was fine after that
  • Is becoming an expert "cruiser", meaning she will go from walls to furniture to people to anything else she can so she can walk around
  • Has started to walk a little by herself! Her longest distance so far has been about 10 feet, and she'll be running before I know it..
  • Is starting to throw adorable little temper tantrums.  These happen when she's tired of being at the store, get something taken away from her, or is sitting in her stroller or car-seat for to long. She literally says "boo hoo hoo" with a pouty face over and over and then flails her legs.
  • Understands lots of words! She knows clap, reach, stairs, milk, dog, hi, and more
  • Had her first visit to the urgent care after falling off her changing table. I cried more than she did, and she was just fine
  • Still has just the 2 teeth, but it starting to eat larger pieces of fruits, veggies and bread
  • Has started to throw her food off her tray a lot.  Not sure if this means she's full, doesn't like it, or just thinks it's a game
  • Has tasted ice cream a couple of times and LOVES it
  • Talks A LOT, and now make lots of different noises and has started to try to copy what we say
  • Had both grandmas (and one grandpa) visit this month which was so nice! She got lots of attention, and I was able to get things done and go on dates with Matt
  • Still loves to go on walks with mommy.  She points at the flowers, and tries to talk to other kids and dogs
  • Loves to play peek-a-boo.  She will initiate it now which is adorable
  • Has CRAZY hair.  It sticks straight up all the time, but it's still not long enough to do anything with
  • Was left alone with daddy for 3 days while I went to visit my family.  They both survived! :)
  • Will play by herself for hours if I'm in the room with her.. as soon as I leave she has a fit or follows me. Though she's getting better about playing in her play pen if I'm cooking dinner in the other room or something
  • Likes to be held a lot more than before.  She'll crawl up to me and pull on my clothes to be picked up a few times a day 
  • Is so cute!! I can't believe how big and beautiful she is getting... we are so in love with miss Molly

Here are some more pictures from this month:
selfie while taking her temperature

Home Depot!









No comments:

Post a Comment