We are so ready for baby! I feel like at this point, it will be easier to care for Molly with a newborn, than with this giant, uncomfortable belly! Molly seems excited too, but has no idea what she's in for...
I am 39 weeks tomorrow! The braxton hicks contractions are alive and well, and I'm hoping the baby comes on his due date this time. That way my mom is here, and it's after Molly's birthday instead of on the same day... BUT I'm not going to be sad if the baby comes tomorrow.
Here's a belly picture from a couple days ago...
I'm feeling pretty good these days. Sleeping is a challenge, and I have an itchy rash all over my legs and feet, but I feel pretty lucky that I have some energy and haven't been feeling too sick.
We have got the baby's room all set up (even though he won't use it for several months), and I think it's just the cutest! The picture quality isn't super great, but I'm in love with that bunting and the dresser!
And most importantly, we have settled on a name: CARSON JACOB ABEL
Carson has been a one of our favorite names for a while, and goes super well as a sibling name to Molly! It's cute, but not girly and we love all the Carsons we've met. Jacob is Matt's middle name, and I hope that Carson turns out as great and his daddy!
We love you already Carson, and can't wait to meet you in just a few short days!



I can hardly wait!!!!!!
ReplyDelete