Pages

April 14, 2015

Happy Molly

Molly is still happy on a set schedule and it's changed a lot since the last one so I wanted to do a little update. This is far more for me than for anyone who reads this.  I want to remember for the next one and so I can look back and remember the good old days :)

6:30/7:00 -  Wake up and play in crib for about 10 minutes

7:15 -  8 oz bottle

Play time while Mommy eats breakfast and gets dressed

8:15 - Breakfast (1/2 jar of fruit, yogurt or mixed cereal)

8:45/9:15 Goes down for nap (anywhere from 1/2 hour to 2 hours)

10:45 - 5 oz bottle

11:00 - Lunch (Cereal and sometimes a fruit or veggie if she's still hungry)

Play time

12:30/1:00 - Goes down for nap (again 1/2 hour to 2 hours... so inconsistent!)

2:45 - 6-8 oz bottle

Play time

3:30 - Optional 3rd nap (if both the other ones were short and sometimes in the stroller while I walk)

5:30/6:00 - Dinner (Veggies plus fruit/meat/cereal and some finger foods from our dinner)

6:15 -  Bath(2-3 times a week), jammies, 6-7 oz bottle, story, songs

7:00 - Bedtime! (takes about 15 minutes to fall asleep and sleeps until morning)

Happy Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment