Pages

March 25, 2016

Top 10 Crying Incidents This Week

Molly is teething, and growing, and not napping so she's been a little on edge lately.  This week I have laughed as so many of these reasons she had a fit. Now I get all those memes about what made your toddler cry on the internet... Here's Molly's top 10:

1.  Pandora was in between songs
2.  I didn't let her wear her snow boots while eating lunch
3.  She wanted to throw a piece of trash away, but the trash can was blocked
4.  I kept opening the dishwasher to put dishes in, but she wanted it shut
5.  She wanted her nose suctioned out when it didn't need it
6.  I wouldn't let her wear her fancy dress on a super cold day
7.  I forgot to let her push the start button on the laundry machine
8.  I went to the bathroom
9.  I wasn't making the bed fast enough
10.  She only had one sock on, so I took if off

No comments:

Post a Comment